52 weeks...52 books

My goal is to create, enhance and/or design 52 books in 52 weeks.

Friday, February 25, 2011

How it began

This is my first blog, so bear with me.

 I started one day as I was puting together another memory book.  I have recently discovered scrapbooking and other paper crafts.  I do have to admit I am hooked.  It is also very expensive and my husband informed me that I should not be giving them away, I should be selling them.  I don't care what I do with them.  I just love making them. 

A couple of days later, someone asked me how long it took to make one of my books.  I didn't have the answer, but it sounded like a challenge to me. 

During the past week I have been thinking about it and I have come up with the solution to both problems.  I will make one book a week for a year.  They will all be different.  I will sell each book.  And, I will clock my time and materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment